• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from vets

ruthie

Warren Scout
Marble has just got back with my mum after having her stitches redone, and is now dressed in her modified baby grow! Her injury is on the inside of her leg up to her chest.

marblebaby.jpg

Thanks for the idea Jill, hopefully she won't pull these out! (Hows Billy?)

WOW that's a really clever idea! It's probably loose enough to not stick to the wound too! Poor Marble, such a shame, I hope she recovers well :D

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! :love: bless her! she looks sooooooooooo cute! :D
now then marble :no: you leave your stitches alone this time young lady so they can heal!

sparklefairy said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! :love: bless her! she looks sooooooooooo cute! :D
now then marble :no: you leave your stitches alone this time young lady so they can heal!

Yes, you listen to Auntie Rainbow Marble. We hoomans will only dress you in funny baby clothes if you nibble your stitches!! :roll: :roll:
Hope she is soon fully mended!!
:D :D
Janex

Hi Ruthie..poor Marble lets hope the baby grow works and she leaves her stitches.
Billy is fine..has tucked into some carrot, cabbage and dandelions tonight. I promise I'll find him a special home...mind you I do for all my buns. :D Have you seen the 2 young boys I've had in today? They are in this section somewhere..thought one of them may be better with Marble once she's recovered and they've been neutered....so go and have a look at their pics! :D Hugs to Marble and you! x

ruthie said:
Marble has just got back with my mum after having her stitches redone, and is now dressed in her modified baby grow! Her injury is on the inside of her leg up to her chest.

marblebaby.jpg

Thanks for the idea Jill, hopefully she won't pull these out! (Hows Billy?)

:love: :love:

Aliandbuns said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Bless her little heart.

But won't those pics of big cats on her PJs scare her? :wink: :lol:

:lol: She seems ok this morning, so I don't think shes too scared!
My mum will be checking her hourly for stitch pulling, while I'm at work!

just to point out .. a baby grow is a good idea as long as it's not the stretchy..close fitting type. What Ruth has used is ideal..cotton type material that is loose enough to be comfortable for bun, not stick to the wound and not restrict buns movement or circulation, But not too loose to come partly off and trip/injure bun or allow rabbit to wriggle out of it.

Back