• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 little boys

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
these are two boy bunnies from my list of babies..they are gorgeous :love: They are about 13 weeks old and hopefully I'm getting the mum and dad in too
So ...here's Reuben..an agouti
Reuben.jpg

and his brother who is a beautiful grey..Zac
zacb.jpg

and another of Zac
zaca.jpg

Wow I have just looked again, and in the last photo Zac looks so Much like Reuben, You can really tell they are brothers!! xx

Awwwww Jill they are both so lovely :love:
Its a good job I live so far away or you might just be missing two baby buns by tomorrow :wink:

Janex

ruthie said:
Very cute Jill :D how old do the have to be before neutering?

they will be neutered as soon as their bits have dropped! :shock: and by the look of them it will be next week...have thought one of them may be right for Marble...hope she's doing well

.::.amy.::. said:
jill... do you feel like coming back to reading ;) ?

Have been back a couple of times and may well be coming down soon!

Are you going to post more pics of that lovely little guy Bramble? and of course Millie!

honeybunny said:
.::.amy.::. said:
jill... do you feel like coming back to reading ;) ?

Have been back a couple of times and may well be coming down soon!

Are you going to post more pics of that lovely little guy Bramble? and of course Millie!

Yes!
I was thinking of taking some last night but im feeling a bit poorly so i will do later on!

Back