• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsy hates me : -(

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
she had 1 very long claw :( :oops: :( the vet missed it when she cut her claws and it grew very long. I've been trying for ages to cut it but she is sooooo wriggley and no one would hold her after she kept nibbling me :? I was holding her saying " please will someone, ouch!... hold my cute little...ouch, Gypsy stop that!! Bunny,!" :lol: :lol:
Well today I just grabbed her very qucikly while she was half asleep and went "snip," before she had a chance to realize what was going on! I'm never that forcefull with my buns and I feel terrible :cry: now Gypsy is very mad at me and is hiding under the bed. She's such a sensitive easily upset little girl :( she wouldn't even eat any of the treats I gave her, just sat there looking up at me with those huge hazel eyes making me feel really bad :(

Aww honey don't worry, Truffy sulks something terrible when she doesn't get her own way :roll: All will be forgotten when she gets hungry :D Sometimes we have to do things that they don't like for the sake of their health, Truffy hates to be picked up and used to sulk for days afterwards, now it is a couple of hours, a headbutt and then back to normal.

I would't worry.She'll forgive you. Animals have a way of making us hoomans feel guilty!! They must think it'll get them more treats!!

She doesn't hate you. If she's still sitting where she can see you she's only mildly annoyed and trying to make you feel guilty. If she was really really annoyed then she's turn around and refuse to look at you ;)

I'm sure she'll love you again about dinner time ;) They seem quite willing to forgive and forget when it comes to asking you for food. Cheeky little toads :lol:

Give her a little while and she will forget all about it! I went to pick Pepsi up yesterday to give her a cuddle because she was all wet from the rain, but she wiggled and jumped out my hands (Luckily i was only kneeling) and she stomped of and thumped her feet as she was running through a puddle and splashed muddy water all over my face :lol:
And they act so inocent, i think she knew full well what she was doing :lol:
Honestly dont worry, its horrible because you cant explain that it is for there own good. Im sure she will forgive you when its dinner time!

Thanks guys :D I feel a bit better now!. The thing is, I'm not assertive with my bunsters and let them get away with pretty much anything :roll: I think Gypsy was more shocked by me acting totally out of character!. She can hold a grudge for a looooooong time! and really can make me feel guilty, it' those big eyes that do it every time! and doesn't she know it! it took her 3 days to forgive me when she went for her jabs!! :shock: Storm on the other hand comes home as though nothing has happened!

sparklefairy said:
Thanks guys :D I feel a bit better now!. The thing is, I'm not assertive with my bunsters and let them get away with pretty much anything :roll: I think Gypsy was more shocked by me acting totally out of character!. She can hold a grudge for a looooooong time! and really can make me feel guilty, it' those big eyes that do it every time! and doesn't she know it! it took her 3 days to forgive me when she went for her jabs!! :shock: Storm on the other hand comes home as though nothing has happened!
:lol: :lol: :lol: , Must be a girl thing :lol:

Back