• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ads - Male rex (Wakefield / Yorkshire)

happybunny

Mama Doe
Hi,

I saw this today:

http://household.uk.freeads.net/free_to_good_home_rex-275426.htm

I have emailed the guy but as the bunny is a HE i don't have a chance in convincing hubby to let us get him.

Anyone else interested?

The emails I got from the man said:

"hi the rex is a gery silver colour with a beutiful coat and the hutch is about 2 metres long. hes about 3 month old."

"hes a he"

I hope he finds a good home, really wish I had room for another boy!

I've 6 of each :D A foursome (2 boys/2 girls), & 4 bonded pairs.

Where are you in yorkshire then? I grew up in Wakie, lived in hudds, now Barnsley

JCO said:
Have you seen his other ads!!

Punch-bags and a Dobermann/Greyhound Puppy :shock: :shock:

Janex

I checked to make sure not a breeder. (Or not an obvious breeder)

Yes - very odd mix of things. But since hutch goes free then I doubt current breeder at least.

I live in Leeds (have all my life). Brother lives in Wakefield but not a rabbit lover!

We have 3 bonded mixed pairs, 2 males that are semi bonded (one of them got ill just as we were getting somehere, he got better and the other became ill), 2 single males and a single female.

The female stopped eating for over 4 weeks and is only just getting back on track so we are keeping her as a living room bunny.

Maybe they breed dogs judging by the fact they have 2 puppies available - although it would seem a bit of an odd mix of dogs to be breeding, or just have lots of dogs and bought a rabbit but discovered that the dogs wouldn't leave it alone or something :?

AlisonA said:
Maybe they breed dogs judging by the fact they have 2 puppies available - although it would seem a bit of an odd mix of dogs to be breeding, or just have lots of dogs and bought a rabbit but discovered that the dogs wouldn't leave it alone or something :?

Its the 'or something' that worries me....... :? :?
S'pose they wouldn't be advertising the Rabbit if they were using Buns to train their Greyhounds.........

Janex

Well done Angie65 get that bun girl :D

Rabswood

PS I'm from Sheffield but lived in Huddersfield for 5 years (went to Uni there)
now back in Sheffield.

rabswood said:

Rabswood

now back in Sheffield.

I did Huddersfield Student Union Accounts for years :D (1997 ish to 2001). Work in Leeds now. :D

I'm picking the rex up at the weekend :D
Gonna try & sort out van for the hutch.

Good job Gaz has gone :shock: :oops:

Angie65 said:

He didn't come back then? Have you seen him since you fell out?

Estelle said:
Angie65 said:

He didn't come back then? Have you seen him since you fell out?

He came on Sunday. i did the mature thing & hid in the bunny room. :oops: He vaccuumed the stairs & went. :? ! i've left a pile of washing up in the sink for next time he comes :oops: :lol:

He took his phone charger, so maybe he'll call :?

Angie65 said:
rabswood said:

Rabswood

now back in Sheffield.

I did Huddersfield Student Union Accounts for years :D (1997 ish to 2001). Work in Leeds now. :D

Sorry to interrupt but I went to Huddersfield uni too!!!!! :D

Back