• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i see

I would be interested to see people's garden set-ups as well. Having recently moved house we have a front and rear garden that are in need of a total make-over so some of my Rabbits can go out in the summer.

Louise

Haven't been in our house long so there is a lot of work to do in our garden. The garden goes almost all of the way round the house. Here's some pics of the back with the bunny run (which isn't normally there but we move sometimes to let the bunnies play on the grass)...
garden13May2006004.jpg

garden13May2006003.jpg

...and here's a pic of one side of the garden where the bunnies live...

rabbits038.jpg

One day someone might say the same about mine :lol:

Mine is a work in progress, the garden currently looks like this, but I'm rebuilding the run so I will be able to get in it easily (and let the buns out for a run without having to leave their shed doors open)

6da3f16e.jpg

1e25fda2.jpg

newrun.jpg

Aliandbuns said:
Haven't been in our house long so there is a lot of work to do in our garden. The garden goes almost all of the way round the house. Here's some pics of the back with the bunny run (which isn't normally there but we move sometimes to let the bunnies play on the grass)...
garden13May2006004.jpg

garden13May2006003.jpg

...and here's a pic of one side of the garden where the bunnies live...

rabbits038.jpg
Wow :shock: where do you live? your garden is massive and gorgous

This is our big garden. We're growing veggies here, and have the fruit trees. - and the bunnies of course!
Salt and Pepper's run is on the left, Bobby and Ruby's on the right.

DSCN0885.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

The other garden is smaller, I don't have any piccies at the moment.

Back