• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Poppy and Gus

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
As I promised Eve here are some pictures of Poppy and Gus...it's harder to get two bunnies still at the same time! Sorry if they are really big...not quite got the hang of photobucket yet :D

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

she is still a messy sprout then :roll: :roll: :roll: loves tearing up the paper doesnt she :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for that hunny i miss them so much :D

Yes she loves tearing up newspaper...she has taught that to Gus too...he was such a good boy before :roll:

They wait quietly for me to put new newspaper down and start tearing it up straight away!

louise and Gus said:
Yes she loves tearing up newspaper...she has taught that to Gus too...he was such a good boy before :roll:

They wait quietly for me to put new newspaper down and start tearing it up straight away!

sorry should have told you, :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: she used to start tearing up mine before i had even had a chance to remake her hutch :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

I have started asking all my friends to save there newspapers for me, we only get the free paper and that doesn't last them long..I also put a few boxes stuffed with hay around the place which keeps the amused!

Dave can't believe how destructive two little bunnies can be :p

Poppy has stopped showing any kind of aggression, the only time she thumps now is if she thinks she's not getting enough attention :D :roll:

louise and Gus said:
I have started asking all my friends to save there newspapers for me, we only get the free paper and that doesn't last them long..I also put a few boxes stuffed with hay around the place which keeps the amused!

Dave can't believe how destructive two little bunnies can be :p

Poppy has stopped showing any kind of aggression, the only time she thumps now is if she thinks she's not getting enough attention :D :roll:

brilliant i am so please :D :D ( if you ever want more louise :D :D you know where to come) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I ever get more room I will definatly be interested...or if I can talk Dave into having a few in the living room :lol: :lol:

louise and Gus said:
If I ever get more room I will definatly be interested...or if I can talk Dave into having a few in the living room :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good luck trying with that :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too. You do a fab job Eve, if I can ever help in any way you know where I am.

Here a picture of Poppy content with herself after tearing up some freshly laid newspaper
DSCN0350.jpg

louise and Gus said:
Me too. You do a fab job Eve, if I can ever help in any way you know where I am.

Here a picture of Poppy content with herself after tearing up some freshly laid newspaper
DSCN0350.jpg

you will wished you had never said that :shock: :lol: :lol: by the end of this week i am gonna be pulling my hair out, dave (my o/h) is on call so i wont see him again til next monday :cry: KC (my daughter is ill) my helper is on holiday and i have about 8 rabbits coming i this week thats with out look after the ones i have got, did decided not to do any vets runs this week unless emerg but if i dont by the looks of it i am gonna getbacked up so two in tommorrow :roll:

louise and Gus said:
If you need help cleaning out or anything I can come by for an hour or so after work one day?

i wasnt hinting :lol: :lol: :lol: if you can spare it towards the middle of the week that would be great i have arranged for lisa to come for a couple of hours tuesdays night :D which is god as i have three bucks coming in on tuesday night :shock:

Back