• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor free ads bunny

I feel so sorry for them :( I actually like cleaning out my rabbits and making their hutch all nice and cosy for them.

I also sent messages to all the people looking for a cheap rabbit for their kids telling them its a bad idea! I will probably get lots of nasty replies telling me to get stuffed now! :roll: :roll: :roll:

bunnylove said:
I THINK ARC ARE CLOSE IF THEY COLD TAKE THEM, OR IF SOMEONE COULD GET THEM TO ME

:lol: Eve Newmarket is in Cambridgeshire! Caroline is probably the closest but I know there is currently no room at the inn :cry:

AlisonA said:
bunnylove said:
I THINK ARC ARE CLOSE IF THEY COLD TAKE THEM, OR IF SOMEONE COULD GET THEM TO ME

:lol: Eve Newmarket is in Cambridgeshire! Caroline is probably the closest but I know there is currently no room at the inn :cry:

DAVES FAULT I ASKED HIM AS MY GEOGRAPHY IS RUBBISH, YOUR THE ONLY ONE ON FORUM WHOS DOWN THAT END YES?

that stuff all over the wire and frame of the hutch in the first one...does anyone else reckon he's kept in an aviary? :?

I emailed her just to say that i hope the bun gets rehomed and that it looked like the bun was kept in very poor condition and i felt sorry for it!!!

Wonder what kind of response i'll get but i dont care - the hutch looked disgusting!!!

I reckon she's a breeder, you can just about see another hutch to the side in that photo and the text says something like "good for breeding OR JUST as a pet" which implies that these aren't pets. Her username is something rabbity so I reckon she's getting rid of excess stock.

Maxxev I reckon that's just urine spray, unneutered males in particular do have a wonderful habit of spraying urine all over the place and it does end up looking like that!

AlisonA said:
I reckon she's a breeder, you can just about see another hutch to the side in that photo and the text says something like "good for breeding OR JUST as a pet" which implies that these aren't pets. Her username is something rabbity so I reckon she's getting rid of excess stock.

Maxxev I reckon that's just urine spray, unneutered males in particular do have a wonderful habit of spraying urine all over the place and it does end up looking like that!

thats whats good about a wet cloth alison :D

Back