• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues in need of some bunny play things?!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have been given some thick carboard circles about 5 inches high and 12-14 inches across by Katie..animusak..she can hopefully get some more..so any rescues..or people who can deliver to their local rescue..who would like some and are going to Tracy's open day let me know and I'll bring some along.
The buns love them..they sit inside and jump in and out...will try and post pics tomorrow.

honeybunny said:
I have been given some thick carboard circles about 5 inches high and 12-14 inches across by Katie..animusak..she can hopefully get some more..so any rescues..or people who can deliver to their local rescue..who would like some and are going to Tracy's open day let me know and I'll bring some along.
The buns love them..they sit inside and jump in and out...will try and post pics tomorrow.

Me please :D :D

Are you coming this year then Jill, do hope so :D

Back