• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Party pictures as promised!

ok so I promised party pictures of Snowflakes birthday so here they are....
She's now one and I woke up to let her out , and then went back to bed... When I got up 2 hours later... she had stripped most of the living room of wallpaper!!!!
Having never touched it before in her life!!!! I was rather shocked to say the least.... I am assuming she's a terrible toddler now! what fun!!! :?

Anyways here you go - photo overload warning by the way!

Mummy are all these for me ?
Picture009.jpg

I better get unwrapping then!
Picture022.jpg

oh yummy!!! it's a willow ball ( btw thanks to bunny basics for all her pressies)

Picture033.jpg

mummy if I hold the paper down and you pull it - then we might get there faster!
Picture052.jpg

I am all pooped, so I am going for a birthday nap in my litter tray ( she refuses to go anywhere but on the sofa :s )
Picture066.jpg

A sofa litter tray? That's definitely one spoilt girly! :lol:
Glad you had such a lovely birthday Snowflake, that willow ball looks like excellent fun!

Arrrr Miss Snowflake you are one spoilt girly bun, have you heard of Princess Sophie? I think you wil have a lot in common :lol:

Rabswood

Back