• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet 2 new dutch lads!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
these 2 handsome boys came into Honeybunny's today :love: they will be neutered then looking for seperate homes.
Meet Blake..a grey dutch
Blake.jpg

and Bandit..a chocolate
Bandit.jpg

both about 1 year old and a bit nervous after their journey...but lovely boys :D

animusuk said:
Aww, their gorgeous and soooo lucky to have found you :D

they are nice...but dare I mention pics of Jake? :lol:by the way the cardboard circles have gone down a treat...may arrange to meet you for some more soon..and maybe I can take some for other rescues..i could get some to Tracy easily?! If fact I'm hoping to go to her open day so could take them there to give out..if you can get some more?

honeybunny said:
animusuk said:
Aww, their gorgeous and soooo lucky to have found you :D

they are nice...but dare I mention pics of Jake? :lol:by the way the cardboard circles have gone down a treat...may arrange to meet you for some more soon..and maybe I can take some for other rescues..i could get some to Tracy easily?! If fact I'm hoping to go to her open day so could take them there to give out..if you can get some more?

I promise piccies by tomorrow at the latest, I'll try for tonight but Crunchie is in a mood at the mo and is refusing to be visable :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad the buns liked the tube thingys, I asked Neil and he said he'd try to get some more, they just get thrown away at his work so he's gonna ask everyone to save them for him, I'd gladly share as many as I can, Crunchie and Jake just sit inside and chew occasionally so it's not like they'll need another one for many years yet :lol: I've got 8 spare at the mo, I can meet you whenever you like :D

OMG Blake looks just like my first bunny Smokie (except she was a girl). Its brought a tear to my eyes. Aww they are a lovely pair x

Back