• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet linden

colliewoman

Mama Doe
this is linden, who i collected as an unwanted bun this morning, despite not really having room for another :(
you can read a bit more about him here,
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22655
how cute is he? i am assuming he is a lionhead, but i'm not sure as i have never owned a fluffy bun before.
he has just had a good grooming, but apart fron 2 small dreadlocks near his tail, his coat is in good condition :D
he didnt struggle at all, and has been a very good boy so far, i hope it was because he is friendly as appose to being terrified :?
he has eaten a little science selective, and i have given him a bit of the cheap mix that he is used to. he is doing tiny poos at the moment, so i dont know how much hay he has been eating at his old home.
linden002.jpg

linden001.jpg

linden004.jpg

linden003.jpg

bless him and his cotton socks!

Donna he is gorgeous *swoon* how i love the fluffy ones!
He looks so like Malika, my (forever it seems!) foster kitty :lol: He's a similar tortie colour!
malika217.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i thought you might like him vicki!
he is such a cutie and so quiet! though no doubt i will be proved wrong in a couple of days when he has settled in:roll:
he really does look like your cat!

hmmm, sarah :D :D :D
you live near me and have lionheads dont you...........
any lonely girlies looking for a handsome husband (once i have had him neutered!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

colliewoman said:
hmmm, sarah :D :D :D
you live near me and have lionheads dont you...........
any lonely girlies looking for a handsome husband (once i have had him neutered!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO NO NO NO NO :lol:

Back