• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request: Redditch to Tibshelf service area M1

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

This is to get Radar from Louise at Hopper Haven in Redditch, Worcestershire to Tibshelf service area on the M1 where we can collect him.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5339

Radar is hopefully going to be Scarlet's new friend. After losing Stroppy she has become very withdrawn and quite and I'm hoping a new friend will cheer her up a bit.

Kindest,

Louise

No, but somebody else is going to visit Radar at the weekend who lives nearer Louise so he may very well find a forever home without the stress of a transport run.

Louise

It is just that I am, hopefully, going to be paying Louise a visit over the weekend and if my visit could tie in with this - then we all benefit.
Just wondered whether anyone is planning on heading up the M1 this weekend or Tuesday - maybe Junction 15A to Hinckley area or the A5 - Towcester to Hinckley.
Anyone coming to the Superbikes at Silverstone?

Hi I am coming down past Silverstone to The Green Man at Syresham on Monday ..luchtime....and then back to Leicester...will this fit in?

Towsbuns said:
OK - no problem - just thought i would check in case.
You seem quite a regular at The Green Man, Jill

Yep i have 2 friends who live in Reading/Wantage and so we meet up there as it's about half way..travelling time.

Back