• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble and Billy fall out of love

ruthie

Warren Scout
:( After all the snuggling and grooming Marble and Billy had a serious fight, which resulted in Marble having a trip to the vets for stitches, and a scratch on Billy's nose.

Marble has managed to pull out the stitches today, so another trip to the vets for her, means that she and Billy are going to be apart for a long time while she recovers. On Jills advice Billy is going back to the rescue tomorrow :cry:

ruthie said:
:( After all the snuggling and grooming Marble and Billy had a serious fight, which resulted in Marble having a trip to the vets for stitches, and a scratch on Billy's nose.

Marble has managed to pull out the stitches today, so another trip to the vets for her, means that she and Billy are going to be apart for a long time while she recovers. On Jills advice Billy is going back to the rescue tomorrow :cry:
Awww what a shame :(
hope marble is feeling better soon x

Just to add..Ruthie and I have spoken about this and when Marble has fully recovered she will be spending a few days at Honeybunny's to be paired with a boy.
Ruth was upset at having to make the decision to give up Billy but as the fight was a BAD one and they have to be apart while Marble recovers, thought it was the best option. Ruth does not have the facilities to keep 2 seperate bunnies, Sending healing thoughts to Marble....x

Awww what a shame, poor bunnies :cry: I think giving Billy back is the right thing to do though, if they have had a big fight like this it would seem that they are not going to be the right long term match - such a shame as it seemed to be going so well! I hope Marble recovers well and finds herself a suitable lifelong partner.

Back