• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a request!

colliewoman

Mama Doe
i think it is about time we got to see ALL of janes buns!
we see some here and some there and they are all very lovely, but therre must still be lots that i have never seen a piccy of.
i need a 'flutters eyelashes' smiley thingy.
gooooo ooooooooon jane pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase let me see all your buns :D :D

I think she needs help figuring out how to get them all in one post though :lol:
Funny enough, I was just going to post a request like this myself :D

xxx

Too right I need help with the Photo-Bucket multiple post jobbie!!
Please remember that I am the Techno-Muppet extrordinaire.... :oops: :roll: :roll:
I really will TRY to work out how to do it, but dont go holding your breath :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Its quite easy, really.
You just have to open up 2 internet screens to do the job :D
Then, you copy and paste each IMG on here.

xxx

jane when you copy and paste the image url thingy once you have the first one in the message box, press return and then copy and paste the next one underneath the first. i dont know if there is a limit to how many you can do in one go, but i think i have done 8 before.
i always get on the forum, then open a new tab (Ctrl and T) to open photobucket in, then i can hop from one page to another whilst adding images. hope this helps :D

Jane I'd just post them all one at a time in a big long thread. You can just keep on replying to yourself and add them all one by one :lol:

Santa-
She'd have 30 or so posts at the end of it :lol: That would take up 3 pages :lol:
For one that 'knows it all'...I'm sure you could think of a better solution!

xxx

Santa said:
Jane I'd just post them all one at a time in a big long thread. You can just keep on replying to yourself and add them all one by one :lol:

Santa me and thee think alike!!
Well done lil Nethie..... :wink:

:D :D

Janex

or you could get all the bunnies out, line them up next to each other, tell them to sit still and be nice and take just one picture!!
i amaze myself sometimes :D :D :D
whaddya think??
( :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

colliewoman said:
or you could get all the bunnies out, line them up next to each other, tell them to sit still and be nice and take just one picture!!
i amaze myself sometimes :D :D :D
whaddya think??
( :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I think......

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

i amaze myself sometimes
whaddya think??
quote]

I think that would be a good way to cause utter mayhem!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back