• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They Have Been Called the Odd Couple......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......but Old Bill and Lara are very much in love :love:
Old Bill may be a.......well..... 'interesting' looking Bunster but he is a real sweetheart and I love him just as much as Lara does!!

Picture835.jpg

Janex

awwwwww! they look so sweet together! :D old bill is so full of character and I think he's beautiful :D Lara is absolutley stunning too :love: she knows that true beauty comes from within :wink: she loves her little guy for his sweet spirit :D

They're both gorgeous Jane! :love:

It's so lovely to see them having the time of their lives together!

I've just spent the last 2 hours, hosing down the back garden with the buns watching with interest. I just glanced up at Bounty and Sasha (my 2 Rexes) and there was Sasha and Bounty all snuggled up with Sasha preening Bounty! :roll: :roll: :lol: I've noticed that Sasha definitely wears the trousers in that relationship though :wink: :wink:

Who wears the trousers in Old Bill and Laura's Relationship :lol: :lol: :lol: ???
Carol xxx

Bunny Land said:
Who wears the trousers in Old Bill and Laura's Relationship :lol: :lol: :lol: ???
Carol xxx

LARA!!
As far as Old Bill is concerned its a real case of 'Yes Dear'...... :roll: :lol:

Janex

Aaw - I have a gorgeous looking friend (shouldve been a model :roll: ) who married a very short, tubby chap who was a lovely guy but nothing to look at compared to her - they were very happy for quite a few years and, although they divorced, remain good mates :D Old Bill and Lara remind me of them :D

sarsimp said:
Aaw - I have a gorgeous looking friend (shouldve been a model :roll: ) who married a very short, tubby chap who was a lovely guy but nothing to look at compared to her - they were very happy for quite a few years and, although they divorced, remain good mates :D Old Bill and Lara remind me of them :D

Old Bill says should he have got Lara to sign a prenuptual agreement then :shock: :shock:
He insists on custody of the carrots!! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

JCO said:
sarsimp said:

Old Bill says should he have got Lara to sign a prenuptual agreement then :shock: :shock:
He insists on custody of the carrots!! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: Good idea Old Bill :wink:

Back