• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding for 6 in West Yorks

Veronica

Mama Doe
Hiya,

I'm wanting to completely water proof the inside of my bonded dwarf lop family's 3 story high housing....but it's impossible to do whilst they are living in it! :roll: :lol:
Sooooo, I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere good with the facilities to house/board the bonded group of 6 for a week whilst I carry out this work?

Thanks in advance,

Veronica :)

Hi

In vets 4 pets they have an ad up on the wall for bunny boarding. when i asked about it they said it was a vet nurse that does it - i havent used it as my bun went to the in laws.

Sorry dont have the number but if you ring them they will give it you or alternativly if you call in its on the wall next to reception.

if you dont manage i am visiting the vets with the cats in a few weeks if you would like me to get it for you

caz

Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford does rabbit boarding, I'm not sure if they have room to keep 6 together but you could ask

Claire

Back