• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whewwww what a day!!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
The rescue has been really busy today! 4 rabbits gone to new homes and two rabbits arrived!! I have cleaned every hutch and moved bunnies around!! Jet and Tom are going to new homes tomorrow, Bill is in his Glory in a new big hutch and is all sprawled out :lol: and even my guinea pigs have flitted today!! I got soaked and i am exhausted but feel really chuffed with everything I have done today :D

Aww well done!! Sounds like you've had a good day!
I have too I suppose! I cleaned the whole house, let the buns have lots of time outside, fully cleaned out their cages and their room, and took the dogs for a walk :D I'm hot and I'm tired now :D

I'm so glad to hear that so many of your buns went to their forever homes :D

xxx

Its nice not to worry about having to clean, or wash, or feed. I agree that it is nice to just sit back and see them happy :D

xxx

well done :thumb:

i love to see them all in nice clean tidy hutches .
gives a great sense of satisfaction :D dont stay like that for long though do they :? :roll:

WELL DONE!!

I love the end of the day when all my Buns and 2 Piggies are munching on their fresh hay and all the daily cleaning is done. There is nothing better than just sitting watching contented Bunsters/Pig-Wigs!!
:D :D

Janex

Back