• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce Diego...

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
Well, Kahlo went on a brief dating holiday on Thursday and came back with a little friend..... Apparently it was the easiest bonding ever with not even the slightest bit of chasing or mounting and they were lying next to each other withn minutes! So, Angela from GBH didn't see much point in keeping them at hers for too long, and dropped them off yesterday :D

Kahlo hasn't been the slightest bit bothered about him sharing her cage and general space. She's taught him how to jump into and out of their cage, but she keeps abadoning him at the bottom of the stairs and coming up into the lounge to see us!

He's quite a bit smaller than Kahlo (he's only about 5 months old) and the slightly odd angle of his leg makes him even cuter!

I'll post some piccies as soon as I can......

I've managed one piccie of them together - but until this evening he's rushed back into the cage as soon as he's seen us :( But, we were out all day and I think he's gained some confidence because he's now binkying around the room :D :D

I've also witnessed a bit of grooming - Diego grooming Kahlo - he stuck his head under her nose and she just hopped off! I think we know who's in charge already!

I'll try and get a couple more tomorrow morning and upload them to photobucket then. He's so tiny he makes Kahlo look like a right fattie :lol: :lol:

Back