• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

big or small????

karina

Young Bun
BIG OR SMALL WHICH ARE YOU???? DO YOU LIKE BIG BUNNIES OR LITTLE BUNNIES LET HEAR IT???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have to say small!! I have a netherland dwarf, and two small lops :D Big bunnies are too much for me at the moment! I hope one day to own a flemish giant though :love:

xxx

I like the compactness of dutch, but I like cuddling my Dwarf lop (who's bigger than my dutch). I like both :lol:

I have to say I love bunnies of all shapes and sizes! I have a big bunny, some medium-sized bunnies and two small bunnies! :D

AMETHYST

Aliandbuns said:
I like medium sized bunnies - sometimes they look big and sometimes they look small, so best of both :lol:

Same here! Ted is just my big fluffy lump but Dougal is my ickle munchkin! They are about the same size though!

We love our big french lop (she gets upset though if you say she is a giant).

But! Take a look at this picture - big can also look small. She is trying her hardest to look like a dwarf lop here. Not doing a bad job bearing in mind she is 8kg! :shock:

dwarfjessica.jpg

I have one small lionhead and one biggish dwarf lop -

although I would LOVE a frenchie.. but would also love a nethie :lol: :lol:

Both! I have two continental giants and two lionheads plus a lop that is medium so I love all sizes. My giants are good for a big huge hug and my little 'uns are good for the soft cuddles.

GiantJessica said:
We love our big french lop (she gets upset though if you say she is a giant).

But! Take a look at this picture - big can also look small. She is trying her hardest to look like a dwarf lop here. Not doing a bad job bearing in mind she is 8kg! :shock:

dwarfjessica.jpg

Woooow 8kg?! :eek:

Sophie is only 3kg and I thought she was big! :lol: Have seen frenchies in the fluff and they are like the size of some dogs! They are huuuuge, GORGEOUS though :D

awww i love all bunnies but i have to say i especialy love the BIIIIIG ones .
my hope and blueberry muffin are the gentelist lovable buns ive ever known and they have been sooo easy to train . both know their names and come running when i shout them . and they are HUGE :love: :love:

but then i love my grumpy thumper too and hes only a ikkle lop :love: :love:

I was always a lionhead/dwarf lop fan, til I met a New zealand white. Now I have a baby French Lop X . So I'm thinking I like any size now. :D

Want a dutch one day, & I really, really want a black bun - they are my favourite colour & I don't have one :lol: :lol:

I've always loved BIIIIIIIIIIIIG bunnies, I had a NZ white a while ago, always wanted giants, until I met Dudley and Santa that is, and now I have a nethie fetish :lol:

Back