• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREEADDS REX IS HERE

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
i have called him bigwig, i want to keep :cry: hes gorgeous i have never had a rex before :shock: hes sooooooooo soft like velvet! with hazel coloured eyes (although they appear red to the camera :roll: _

bigwig025.jpg

bigwig029.jpg

bigwig012.jpg

Yes i thought I better show of my gorgeous piggies. no where near as good as some of the great siggies on here though.

wiggypigs said:
Yes i thought I better show of my gorgeous piggies. no where near as good as some of the great siggies on here though.

PM KARLY SHE IS DOING SIGGYS FOR SMALL DONATION THAT SHE SAID SHE WOULD DONATE TO THE RESCUE :D

awwwwwwwww!!!! he's the one I fell in love with! :love: I wanted him soooooooooo much! he's even more beautiful than I remember!

Awww, he's just like my Tigger! (I've PM'd) you!

Absolutely gorgeous! My Tigger, now lives with Nico who takes care of him! (Nico is the small Netherland Dwarf :lol: :lol: :lol:). Up until I was lucky enough to give Tigger a home, Nico wouldn't bond with any bun! Not even a girlie bun! But the moment he met Tigger, they became the best of bunny buddies! :lol: :lol:

TiggerNico3.jpg

TiggerNico2.jpg

If you don't keep Bigwig :wink: :wink: :lol: , then I really hope he finds the home he deserves!! What about Jane :wink: :wink: :thumb:

(Sorry Jane, I couldn't resist!!!! :lol: :lol: )

Carol xxx

Ohhhhhh he is stunning :D I am looking for an orange rex female to bond with Vinnie :D if you hear of one let me know :wink:

honeybunny said:
He is gorgeous..don't think he'll be with you for long :D

nope your right there :D :D :D

and for all you bad people trying to convince me to let him stay :shock: :shock: i cant i have too many of my own but would love to :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Eve - he is almost standing up in that last pic.

I'm so glad to see he does know how.

I wanted to keep him too - he is a real stunner. :love:

He's gorgeous. He looks very wise. I'm sure you'll find a good home for him very soon.

Back