• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who`s coming to live with us...........................

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Well, after what seems like an eternity of begging and pleading to hubby he`s finally agreed to me getting another cat!!!!!! YIPPEE!! :D For those of you who don`t know i`m as obsessed with cats as i am with rabbits! :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So here`s a piccie of the little man who`ll be coming to live with us in 3 - 4 wks time, i think he`s utterly scrumptious!!!!!!!!!

a8c1d7f2.jpg

We were going to call him `Toby` but have now decided on ` Tigger`.

A very excited Su.x

beckiboo186 said:
Aww, He's gorgeous. Good on ya for giving him a lovely home :D . Wheres he from? xx

He`s coming from Farnborough in Hampshire, so we`ll have a bit of a drive but he`s worth it! :D
He`s from free-ads, (yes i know i should stop looking on there)! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He`s from an accidental litter and is very well cared for, the owner is keeping one kitten but selling Tigger and his sister so she can get her other cats neutered. :D

Glad you all like him, i can`t wait for when i finally get him! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
He`s from an accidental litter and is very well cared for, the owner is keeping one kitten but selling Tigger and his sister so she can get her other cats neutered. :D

Aww, Lovely to hear of someone actually caring and acting on it for once :D :D xx

Back