• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EBAY...again....8 week old baby rabbits for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-BABY-RABBIT...768496748QQcategoryZ63513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please all report this to ebay asap via the prohibited items link.

Please could you all flood this ignoramus seller with information on the fact that these rabbits are too young to be away from their mother in the first place, wont be correctly sexed as they are purchased from pets at home and that they will not have been given any dietary advice or anything about vaccinations, spaying/neutering etc.

So in the last 2 weeks these rabbits will have been taken from their mother too early, trucked from the breeding centre and into the store, had a change of diet, been living with guinea pigs, been rehomed, had another change of diet and environment and now they are about to be rehomed again for another change of environment and diet. It amazes me they arent dead from gut stasis.

You will see that one person has already asked a question on ebay about meeting them halfway to collect the rabbits. THIS IS DODGY. ANY seasoned ebay user will know you cannot buy and sell livestock on ebay but what really concerns me is that anyone wanting baby rabbits would be able to obtain them easily from a local petshop (sadly) and shouldnt have to drive hundreds of miles to collect them from an ebay seller. So WHY are they? Could this a snake food breeder/dog baiter??? The seller of the rabbits wont know and probably wont care either.

Please all pull together to both get this advert removed and get these rabbits to safety.

Thanks

Lorna and the rescue bunnies

I have reported it twice.. hopefully will be removed soon. I msgd the person suggesting they advertise them on RR altho obviously they wont get any money for them, or contact their local rescue centre. I suggested they rehomed the rabbits and sold the hutch. I doubt a snake owner would drive a long way and pay £80 for them as well :?

After i emailed the guy suggesting RR and rescue centres i got a reply saying THANKS I WILL MAKE MY OWN MIND UP ON WHAT TO DO WITH MY ITEMS!
:evil: :evil:

Diddeen said:
After i emailed the guy suggesting RR and rescue centres i got a reply saying THANKS I WILL MAKE MY OWN MIND UP ON WHAT TO DO WITH MY ITEMS!

.......and I have MADE up MY mind what I'd like to do with a certain pair of his bodily 'items'......

Janex

Diddeen said:

If I got that message, I'd have sent something very rude back :oops: :x :evil: :x

dont ya just love how he refers to his rabbits as his 'items' too! I cant be bothered to reply to someone like that to be honest. Hopefully he might do as i suggested now that the ad has been removed. :evil:

As the ad has been removed can't contact him about his 'items'.
Do you remember his user name as I would very much like to email him via Ebay.

Rabswood

Back