• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Blaise outside!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I took these pics a few weeks ago and forgot to post them :oops: I figured I'd post them now as people are just starting to be able to sign back on :D

Daisy saying hello to Blaise
DSCN4275.jpg

DSCN4278.jpg

The handsome boy posing for a long photoshoot :D
DSCN4279.jpg

DSCN4281.jpg

DSCN4282.jpg

DSCN4283.jpg

"Alright mom, I'm done with this!!"
DSCN4284.jpg

More of Daisy in her run...
DSCN4287.jpg

DSCN4288.jpg

And I took this lovely picture of the tree in my garden (behind the runs) I love when it blooms...smells wonderful!! Can you spot the Daisy bunny??
DSCN4285.jpg

Some more of the tree...
DSCN4280.jpg

DSCN4286.jpg

And a few more shots of Blaise
DSCN4291.jpg

DSCN4290.jpg

His tounge was sticking out in this one...my darn camera didn't catch it in time though :roll: You can see it a bit...
DSCN4292.jpg

Thats all!!! I just wanted to share those with you guys :D

xxx

Thanks for the great comments :D
I will be sure to get some new pics of Ollie up, I promise!! He's just difficult when he's outside :roll: He is so spoilt he nearly goes into shock when he leaves the house :roll:

xxx

This message is from Oliver bunny:

To my fan club:
I'm sorry, but there will be no piccies of my outside today because my mummy lost the camera :roll: I did have fun outside though!! I kept rolling over in the mud and mummy didn't like me being dirty so she sprayed me with a water bottle!! I didn't like it very much :?
Anyways, mummy said to tell you all that piccies of me will come as soon as she can find the camera!!

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, and Daisy and Blaise said thank you to!!

Love, The Ollie Man!

xxx

Back