• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Owbow food

nicole

Mama Doe
I am changing my rabbits and pigs at the garden centre food from excel to oxbow.
Am I being unresonable asking the people to buy this food?

I want the best for my rabbits and for the people who buy them to continue with the feeding program.

Not doing this to make more pennies for my boss but for the rabbits and guineas.

What do you think?

If thats what the animals you sell are fed on then hopefully thats what the new owners will feed.

You can only do the best you can

In theory in should work it's just in practise :D

Oxbow is a wonderful, healthy brand of food :D You can only hope that the people will want the best for their rabbits and piggies and will buy the brand!

xxx

We feed Oxbow too. It really is a good food. It is more expensive but it is concentrated so you don't have to feed so much - so it doesn't actually work out that much more. Maybe if you explain that to people they won't mind.

It was a comment from another member of staff from the garden side of things

He said that if he came to me to buy a rabbit it would be too expensive he would go to ph

I asked why he though that, his reply was well buy the time I bought the rabbit, vacc's and neutering plus that new food you have it would be so expensive!!

I do this cos I want the best, not to make huge profits for the company.

At the end of the day it does not matter how much I sell I still get paid at the end of the month.

Sorry for the rant, sometimes it feels like I'm fighting a losing battle

Back