• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention ARC - I'm rehoming a Guinea Pig!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hello all at ARC!

Karly was due to bring some bunnies and guineas to the meet-up on Sunday. I'm very pleased to tell you that I am keeping one of the piggies! Furthermore I'm looking to get him castrated and to pair him up with a girly pig! So on Sunday I will be piggie shopping! :D

AMETHYST

Is that a little girlie piggie who will be looking at cleaning up her whiskas, hoping that she might find a nice home ? Looks like girlie piggies will have to go over to Donna's on Sunday.

jrn1310 said:
Is that a little girlie piggie who will be looking at cleaning up her whiskas, hoping that she might find a nice home ? Looks like girlie piggies will have to go over to Donna's on Sunday.

:D That's exactly what we'll be looking for! A lovely happy girlie piggy for our frightened little man! He really is very scared, makes "brrr" noises whenever we open a door or try to get into his cage. :?

AMETHYST

Back