• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus and Poppy

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
For those who don't know I got Gus from Eve a few weeks ago and just had him bonded with Poppy, another of Eve's buns...thanks Eve :wave:

So just a quick update:

The happy couple are settling in to their new bunny room just fine. Gus has become a bit more mischevious and seems to like waking me up at 5 in the morning by throwing anything and everything around...I'm hoping this will pass! Poppy also seems to have taught him how to climb :shock:

Poppy has chilled out so much. She was a bit grumpy to say the least when I first met her..now she comes bounding up to see me and will even lick me :D :D

Gus alway wants to be the centre of attention and starts nudging me if I'm paying too much attention to Poppy :roll:

I will get some pics soon...

Thanks again Eve, your bunnies have made me very happy, and hopefully I will make them happy too :D

:D :D :D i am so please for you louise and very pleased for poppy, she definately deserves it. and you got a lick :shock: arhhhhhhhhhhhhh

piccys soon please i miss them already although we are back to fully and bursting again :D keeps me busy :D getting another tommorrow and wednesday and thats what i know :roll: :roll: :roll:

Eve x

Yeah she is like a compleatly different bunny, She has only growled once since she's been here, and that was when I first let her out, she will just flop down in the middle of the floor looking very content!

I will have pictures by monday...I don't have internet access at home at the moment...I moved the computer out of the bunny room where the connection was....Dave is very understanding! :lol: :lol:

I wish I had room for more...just wait till I get a house :D

louise and Gus said:
Yeah she is like a compleatly different bunny, She has only growled once since she's been here, and that was when I first let her out, she will just flop down in the middle of the floor looking very content!

I will have pictures by monday...I don't have internet access at home at the moment...I moved the computer out of the bunny room where the connection was....Dave is very understanding! :lol: :lol:

I wish I had room for more...just wait till I get a house :D

roll on monday! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back