• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ANIMUSUK

*Gazes into Crystal ball*

According to the 'theory of Santa', Animusuk should be able to post again at around 5pm, however at that time she will be starting work and therefore unable to update you. She does, however, want me to advise you that Jake is settling in nicely, he has met Crunchie and they've had a few scuffles, he tries to hump her but shes having none of it!!

She will post piccies as soon as she can.

*piff puff poof, room fills with lilac coloured smoke and Santa fades mysteriously into the gloom*

Santa said:
*Gazes into Crystal ball*

According to the 'theory of Santa', Animusuk should be able to post again at around 5pm, however at that time she will be starting work and therefore unable to update you. She does, however, want me to advise you that Jake is settling in nicely, he has met Crunchie and they've had a few scuffles, he tries to hump her but shes having none of it!!

She will post piccies as soon as she can.

*piff puff poof, room fills with lilac coloured smoke and Santa fades mysteriously into the gloom*

ohhhhhhhhhhh spookey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi guys, the story so far goes.....

We brought Jake home and let him run around the lounge for a while by himself, just to get used to it.

Yesterday he met Crunchie, I took them into the bathroom because that is the only room which the buns are not allowed in so it is the only 'neutral territory' that I have, they ignored each other for a few minutes then Crunchie walked straight past Jake and he got a big sniff of her.
He then went on a mad humping rampage :lol: Crunchie clearly isn't a fan of this so struggled to be left alone, they are scuffling every time they meet but no major fights yet.

They appear to be slowly getting used to each other, there is now more chasing than fighting and I thought I'd try something my sister suggested.
She suggested that I feed them whilst they were out together, so I put 2 piles of veggies down about 2 feet apart, it was enough to distract them from each other but still close enough to see and smell each other, I'm gonna slowly move them closer and closer until they are eating the same pile of food.
She said this has worked well with some of her buns and so far, it is working :D

I'll keep you all updated and post some piccies over the weekend. :D

Back