• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More fun with the buns

naturestee

Alpha Buck
Iiiiiiiiitttttttssssssss

picture time!

Mocha has decided that she's not mad at me for moving to the new house anymore. We only moved in January. :roll: She's back to jumping on top of me at every chance and even licking my clothes again! Well, not all the time. A princess does have to pout regularly.
103e5tx.jpg

And guess what her new toy is? The new dustpan! It smells like Fey and Sprite too so Mocha has decided that she needs to poop on it every time she's out. Oh, what a shame! Pooping on the dust pan instead of the floor! Whatever shall I do?
103e91j.jpg

Some privacy please? This is my toilet after all!
103ealx.jpg

Loki looks impressed. Can you tell?
103eatl.jpg

This is how he spends most of the day. Flopped out in a random spot on the floor. :roll:
103ebmc.jpg

It's two, two, two toys in one! Their wicker ball came in this box, so I saved it, stuffed it full of hay and raisins, closed it, and gave it back.
103ec8z.jpg

And this is how Fey and Sprite spend most of their days. They're cuddling more than Mocha and Loki! :shock:
103ef44.jpg

That's it for now!

Back