• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty bun

cazza

Mama Doe
Cant believe it sat on sofa and had a biscuit (digestive) choco has jumped on sofa and next minute shes got me biscuit and took a bite out of it!! id only put it down for a minute while i had a drink..........shes becoming far too cheeky lately :lol:

Ha, we have learnt not to leave anything edible around here :lol:

Sophie and Rudy are both little hoovers :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't edible or unedible items around! My giant bit a button of the remote control and spat t at me! That's manners for you.

raven_guest said:
Don't edible or unedible items around! My giant bit a button of the remote control and spat t at me! That's manners for you.

Yes Rudy has eaten the buttons off our remote too :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

same here

i was in the garden in the sun when it was here my baby truffles jump on my pregnant bump.lol started eating my apple ran off with it then jump in her paddling pool then jumped bk on me so i had a 8kg giant sat wet through on me.....lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
raven_guest said:

Yes Rudy has eaten the buttons off our remote too :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yup Simba has done that too! I dont have a no.4 on my digi remote and missing a few on tv remote :lol: :lol: He dont spit em out tho he just eats and chews em up! :shock: I left their nail clippers on the table and just foudn that he had got them off and has eaten most of the plastic covering that was on the handles :shock: Its not like he hasnt got food around.. little ******! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back