• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA & PDSA in Marketing's Top 5 Most Loved Charity Bra

bunny-mad

Mama Doe
Marketing magazine this week explores the top most loved and hated brands in the country. In the top 5 most loved charity brands, the RSPCA came in 3rd and the PDSA in 4th place. In first place was Cancer Research UK with the NSPCC in 2nd and Oxfam in 5th.

Source: Marketing, 17 May 2006

I reckon the PDSA should of come higher than the RSPCA :x

Interesting to know though!

raven_guest said:
Who were the most hated?

1 Christian Aid
2 War on Want
3 The Salvation Army
4 Oxfam
5 PDSA (boo!)

Yes the bra thing was a mistake, it cut my heading off and posted before realising :oops: :wink:

Well it is the Playtex moonwalk in Hyde Park this weekend :lol:

Oh yes, and I did it! 26.2 miles starting at midnight last night, took us just over 8 hours. Now my feet/legs hurt, it was worth it though, between myself and my friend we raised just short of £2k for breast cancer. :)

I guess Cancer Research comes top as its the one people have heard of and they know that what the money funds could have/or has had direct relevance to them or a relative. Most of the others in the list are more relevant to sections of the population rather. Its odd that PDSA is at the bottom!

Back