• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what breed is mum?

what breed colour?

pippa.jpg

theres five in here! :shock: :shock:

17may053daysold.jpg

No idea what breed she is but have to say shes gorgeous! very photogenic too. Just posing there for a pic..unless shes guarding her little uns!

Deb x

Brown Sable?

Cross breed, average size.....I'm not much help am I? :lol:

She's gorgeous though, looks in quite good condition :)

sarsimp said:
Dont know but shes gorgeous - and didnt she make a lovely nest bless her :)

i made that :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: she did tied it though :lol: :lol:

gem she should look in good condition shes a baby her self! :cry:

I don't know what breed she is but she is absolutely lovely! I hope the babies do well.

AMETHYST

bunnylove said:
sarsimp said:

:lol: You must have had a lot of practice Eve - its very good :wink:

sarsimp said:
bunnylove said:
sarsimp said:

:lol: You must have had a lot of practice Eve - its very good :wink:

NOT REALLY SARAH but at this rate better get practising! :cry: :lol: :lol:

Colour wise she looks like a cross between an otter or silver martin, and a siamese sable. The pale under her jaw, around her nose, on her chest and behind her ears is otter/silver martin colouring but the over all brown/black colour is siamese sable - they shouldn't have the pale bits though.

As for breed, I don't know how big she is but I'd guess there is at least some netherland dwarf in there.

She's very pretty :)

Tam

Tamsin said:
Colour wise she looks like a cross between an otter or silver martin, and a siamese sable. The pale under her jaw, around her nose, on her chest and behind her ears is otter/silver martin colouring but the over all brown/black colour is siamese sable - they shouldn't have the pale bits though.

As for breed, I don't know how big she is but I'd guess there is at least some netherland dwarf in there.

Tam

cross then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
Tamsin said:

Tam

cross then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I think that about sums it up :lol:

Back