• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large white bun in a 3ft cage anyone?

Aww :( If I had the space I'd take so many of these free bunnies! Still working on getting a nice big shed in the garden as well as the 8' x 6' one I've got now, not so sure my mum'll be keen on the idea though!

Angie65 said:
BUNNYLOVE!!!

thanks not fair! :lol: :lol: :lol: you pay the £50 and i will take him :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: soory i dont have the money with my new litter(s)

i will take the mini lop if come one can get him to me or arc on sunday! :D

bunnylove said:
Angie65 said:
BUNNYLOVE!!!

thanks not fair! :lol: :lol: :lol: you pay the £50 and i will take him :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: soory i dont have the money with my new litter(s)

Right.

I'm off to get the £50 reduced. Then i'm fund raising. Ooo - so much more fun than work :D

Angie65 said:
bunnylove said:
Angie65 said:
BUNNYLOVE!!!

Right.

I'm off to get the £50 reduced. Then i'm fund raising. Ooo - so much more fun than work :D

HOPE THAT FUNDRAISING IS FOR ME :D I AM DROWNING IN VETS BILLS AND RABBITS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Angie,

Did you ever hear anything back about the litter of baby Rabbits for sale with there mum in Nottingham?

Louise

Spacegirl said:
I could go get the mini lop if you could take him Eve? Not sure if you were offering on not!

yep if you could :D are you going arc on sunday? can you email them about the rabbit?

bunnylove said:
Spacegirl said:
I could go get the mini lop if you could take him Eve? Not sure if you were offering on not!

yep if you could :D are you going arc on sunday? can you email them about the rabbit?
I should be able to get to ARC meeting sunday but it will have to be brief because I have a DH with a broken leg at home who is very incapable at the moment :evil: Can I bring my children with me do you know??
I will email her about the rabbit.

Back