• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caption competition...

Tiger Lilly

Warren Scout
Piper: Woo Hoo! Look what i can do molly! Bet you can't do this whilst looking as cool as me!

Molly: humm... You're right.. must be.. something ..wrong.. with this here..foot..

molly- 'you put your left leg in, your left leg out, you do the hokey cokey etc etc'

piper- 'oh please, that is just so childish :roll: '

OK so what are my bunnies saying in this pic?

rabbit6003.jpg

I think Molly is saying "where do those little black marbles keep coming from?" :lol:

:lol: Looks like they're playing musical statues!
Molly is saying 'Please....turn.....music...back....on.....uncomfortable.....cant.....let.....Piper......win.......'
8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think Piper is saying: NOW COME ON DEAR! YOU LOOK FINE AS YOU ARE, LETS GET OUT FOR THAT STROLL BEFORE THE RAIN COMES ON! :wink: :wink: :wink:

..... Great pics by the way!

Carol xxx

bizzy_vicki said:
Molly is saying 'Please....turn.....music...back....on.....uncomfortable.....cant.....let.....Piper......win.......'
8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bizzy_vicki said:
8)

LOL

Thats a good one!!!

Great pic :thumb:

Bunny Land said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think Piper is saying: NOW COME ON DEAR! YOU LOOK FINE AS YOU ARE, LETS GET OUT FOR THAT STROLL BEFORE THE RAIN COMES ON! :wink: :wink: :wink:

..... Great pics by the way!

Carol xxx

like it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Piper is saying "I'll keep lookout for the two-foots while you flick those nice poos all around the room".

Piper is saying " Man! your feet STINK!!," molly is taking a sniff saying " no they don't!, they are bunny fresh!," :lol:

Piper: "Eww, I've got rabbit poo on my hands *flicks*"
Molly: "Ah, I think I've found where they're coming from.."

Piper's saying 'Come on, the flippin tide will have gone out by the time you've worked out where those things have come from!'

'honey, i've told you befor, that yoga lark isn't for us rabbits'
'hey look! i can get my foot behind my head!'

Anyway,

You didn't say what the prize was for the winning caption! :) :)

If we win, do we get to keep Molly & Piper ??? :lol: :wink: :thumb:

Only joking :wink: :lol: :lol:

Carol xxx

Back