• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg what do you say to this ::::update THERE HERE!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
email i received :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have two rabbits, Lulu and Rambo (formerly Lulu and Betty, I didn't realise one was a boy!). Unfortunately, they have just had babies, and I don't have the room for five or six rabbits. I am a university student and I have to go on a year abroad and can't find anybody to look after them. Could you help? I understand that it is entirely my fault but we've had them a while and I thought they would have bred sooner than this. Lulu has very recently had them because they are still all pink and bald.

I understand that it is entirely my fault but we've had them a while and I thought they would have bred sooner than this

We've had them a while....we've....can this other person not look after them?

jay said:
I understand that it is entirely my fault but we've had them a while and I thought they would have bred sooner than this

and she definately hasnt had them a while :roll:

bunnylove said:
Angie65 said:
It never ends does it.

this bit is best :shock: :shock: "Lulu has very recently had them because they are still all pink and bald."
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It implies that she's not entirely sure WHEN she had them..... I think I'd notice exactly when my bunny suddenly created a nest and popped out some babies!

Glad they're on their way to a safe place.... :D

How blooming irresponsible. I was a student and also had to spend a year abroad SO I didn't have any animals
At least these bunnies are with you now.

I WANT TO CRY they are days old there are five babies not three, she is no doubt pregnant already, and they didnt bring her any food and when i asked what they would eat she said hay! :cry: :cry: :cry:

and left £50 :shock: does that really cover or come close to the cost of SEVEN rabbits!

You do a fantastic job really you do. People who run rescue centres are wonderful. How you don't punch these people i dont know!! I would'nt be able to keep my mouth shut!! :? I hope the buns are ok x

missshell said:
You do a fantastic job really you do. People who run rescue centres are wonderful. How you don't punch these people i dont know!! I would'nt be able to keep my mouth shut!! :? I hope the buns are ok x

mate believe me i wanted to its bad enough risking there lives moving them but not to bring them any food and thing thats ok :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

she didnt even know what one was mum :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and asked if i could sex rabbits? rspca wouldnt touch them, she called them first! :roll:

Disgraceful behaviour!!! Well done for biting your tongue Eve! How very irresponsible!!! Grrrr......
Nicola x

honeybunny said:
count yourself lucky you got £50..last time I had seven in together I got £3.63 :shock: :twisted:
:shock: :cry: That is awful.

Eve, that is awful. Least the babies are safe with you now - goodness knows where they could have ended up! :roll:

honeybunny said:
count yourself lucky you got £50..last time I had seven in together I got £3.63 :shock: :twisted:

LUCKY :shock: i dont feel lucky wants it gonna cost ME to keep and rehome that lot, i vac for both and castrate all £50 blloy quid doesnt cover one! let alone sevemn and her next litter

bunnylove said:
jay said:

Probably had them for about 30 days plus the age of the babies. :roll:

Aliandbuns said:
bunnylove said:
jay said:

Probably had them for about 30 days plus the age of the babies. :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: babies are hairless :shock: :shock:

Back