• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I didn't mean to look...

What a stupid person who posted the second ad! :evil:

Two months old? Should be allowed to have babies?! :evil:

Crikey! The dwarf lop lives near Winchester! Can anyone in Hampshire take on another bunny? :?

Whats the second ad all about? What does she think is going to happen to the babies? Just get her spayed...for goodness sake! Has anyone emailed this person?

bunny_burrows said:
:love: :love: :love: Look at that Cinnamon rex! :love: :love: :love: If only I could take him! :(

I know! :( I keep trying to have a picture in my mind of how to re arange my room so he will fit! :shock: then there's the bonding with my two :? what if my two won't accept him?, but then again, what if they do? 3 bunnies would be sooooo nice! :love:

Hi Angie65.

I phoned the Sheffield one, the one that advertised through Gumtree.com.
I asked if she had found a bunny to mate her bunny with yet? She said ''no''. I said I was phoning to ask her not to let her bunny have kits as there were so many unwanted bunnies in rescues and explained that I kept my own rescue bunnies.

She said someone had already sent her a text advising against breeding her bun and she had decided not too. So it does work folks :D

I told her she needed to wait until her girl bun was about 6 months old before getting her spayed. Then she could get her a boy rabbit from a rescue. She asked if this would be better than another female, I said it was usually easier to bond a male/female pair. She said she had also been told she could take her bun along to choose her own boyfriend. I said this was true.

I asked for her email address and said I would send her some info, I recommended the vets I found and will pass this on also.

I'm really please I phoned :)

Rabswood

Well done Rabswood :thumb: It just goes to show that it is worthwhile sending a friendly email or phone call (rather than loads of people bombarding) as even if only a proportion listen, that's better than none :D

Very well done Rabswood!!!! Very good work in deed!!! Wish everyone would listen to us crazy RU folk :wink:
Nicola x

The cinnamon rex is just down the road from me. Must resist him!

But what if he doesn't find a good home? :( I feel awful not knowing his fate. :(

Aliandbuns said:
The cinnamon rex is just down the road from me. Must resist him!

But what if he doesn't find a good home? :( I feel awful not knowing his fate. :(

oh is he is have emailed about him could you colect if he is still available and meet me somewhere closer to rehome him properly?

Eve - my bf has just pointed out that if I go to pick him up for you then he will never make it down to yours cos I will be all :love: and want him all to myself. :lol:

rabswood said:
Hi Angie65.

I phoned the Sheffield one, the one that advertised through Gumtree.com.
I asked if she had found a bunny to mate her bunny with yet? She said ''no''. I said I was phoning to ask her not to let her bunny have kits as there were so many unwanted bunnies in rescues and explained that I kept my own rescue bunnies.

She said someone had already sent her a text advising against breeding her bun and she had decided not too. So it does work folks :D

I told her she needed to wait until her girl bun was about 6 months old before getting her spayed. Then she could get her a boy rabbit from a rescue. She asked if this would be better than another female, I said it was usually easier to bond a male/female pair. She said she had also been told she could take her bun along to choose her own boyfriend. I said this was true.

I asked for her email address and said I would send her some info, I recommended the vets I found and will pass this on also.

I'm really please I phoned :)

Rabswood

Guess who text her :D I'm taking a bow :D :D :D

I'm sending her Bunnymadhouse & a couple of other Rescues's details :D

Aliandbuns said:
Eve - my bf has just pointed out that if I go to pick him up for you then he will never make it down to yours cos I will be all :love: and want him all to myself. :lol:

well at least we would know he was safe :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back