• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO LOUISE AND GUS

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
ha ha she has just spent the last 20 minutes chinning HIM :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: will get some more photos in a while! :D

Yay! Gus worked his charm on her then :)

The happy couple will have a whole room to move into now :)

We moved the computer and books out of the back room so it is officially the bunny room now...and we have a lot of stuff crammed into our bedroom. Good job OH is understanding ;)

I bet Gus is very pleased with himself!

:shock: :shock: :shock: bunny room and hall :shock: you gonna have to pay rent to them soon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they both deserve it though! poopy is gonna thing it xmas and her b/day all rapped into one! yay!

Eve send me some pictures of when they first met. Hope this works...

GusandPoppy2.jpg

gusandpoppy.jpg

I hope so :love:

I was looking for a pair of bonded buns in the first place but couldn't resist Gus when I saw him and Eve didn't have any sutible ladies at the time, I have had him about two weeks now and he has just gone back to Eve for bonding with Poppy...who is a very "spirited" bunny! She just needs some love and affection :)

"spirtied" :shock: :shock: nice way to put it loiuse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he has ben fine with gussy and not been naught to him at all, she just needs some lovin thats all :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

for anyone that doesnt know poppy is appears quite agressive and i say appears because she barks and stamps and growls if you attempt to pick her up but some cowers when you and is quite afectionate, unfortunately her previous owner was a three year old :shock: :shock: so what would you expect! :cry: :cry:

louise and Gus said:
Yay! Gus worked his charm on her then :)
I bet Gus is very pleased with himself!

Aw!! Gus is the spitting image of Benny, the rabbit we have waiting for a forever home!

DSC00197.jpg

AMETHYST

louise and Gus said:
Aw indeed he is, colouring is just the same :)
I hope he finds a home soon!

Thanks! :D He's for the snip on Friday, then we can start looking properly for a forever home!

AMETHYST

louise and Gus said:
I'm sure you wont have much trouble, Eve said she could have rehomed Gus several times over..I'm just glad I saw him first :D

YER but gus is small the bigger ones takle longer to rehome i think!

Back