• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive vibes for tomorrow, please....

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Pandora, the little lionheadx in `the trio` is booked in at the vets tomorrow to be neutered, i`m really worried as my last 2 females that were neutered both had post operative complications and i`m soooooo worried something`s going to go wrong for Pandora.................................
Please can you all send as many positive vibes as possible that she gets through tomorrow o.k?????????
I`ve also got Dukie, one of my cats in there tomorrow for some tests as he had urinary tract problems at the end of last year and we need to see how he`s doing, he didn`t have any crystals in his urine last month so we`re keeping our fingers crossed that if he`s still clear tomorrow he`ll be able to come off the prescription diet, as he`s getting really bored of it.

All positive vibes will be greatly appreciated,
Su, Pandora & Dukie.x

P.S. Poor Sadie (doggy) has sore feet at the mo and is on painkillers and antibiotics, so is also feeling a little sorry for herself and asked if she can have some positive vibes too please?!

Lots of positive thoughts from here. I have had two females neutered with no complications whatsoever! :) She'll be fine!

Oh dear Su sounds like your crew are putting you through some stress like mine :roll:
Lots of positive vibes for Pandora. I hope Dukie's wee gets the all clear too.
And my fave doggie Sadie has sore feet :( Awwww poor girlie. My now at The Bridge DOG Gemma got sore feet when she was a youngster. Turned out to be an allergy to our carpet :shock: Needless to say we had wooden flooring put down :roll: :roll:

Sadie doggie hope your poorly feet mend soon!!

Janex

awwww poor sadies feet! healing vibes for her tootsies :D hope dukie will be ok, vibes for him too .
possitive vibes for pandora xxxxx

Back