• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Runs Midlands/Midlands Stretch ****** Important Notice

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
After this weekend I'm available to do Midland part of Bunny runs, I get my Tom Tom on Friday, so never again will I be driving round for hours with buns in the back of the car lost and lonely :lol: . I don't remeber to always look so if you need me send me a pm, my running shoes are back on :D

Tomtoms great! :thumb: .

Have got mine incorporated into my pda phone and wouldnt be without it now though. Just be careful though and make sure you dont leave it on show or the holder on your windscreen. I know of at least 2 people who have had theirs stolen. :evil:

Sat navs are excellent gadgets. Take most of the stress out of driving. :D

Deb x

Yep I'll be carefull, I can't lose it. I've been pinching my moms, so she bought me my own.

Are they any good. I keep reading stories of people ending up on dirt roads and in rivers? Everyone laughs at my navigational "skills". Was supposed to be at a football tournament in Henley and ended up in Reading.

Back