• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty naughty bunnies.

jay

Mama Doe
Last night the bunnies had a party in the dining room - at least they must have because it looked like a mini hurricane had hit it!

Usually I come down on a morning to a few poo's and a bit of fur as they are both moulting like mad and Milly isn't yet fully litter trained.

This morning I came down and Milly and Jack had wreaked the dining room. There was poo all over the floor, enough fur to knit a jumper, they had got the food container down and the top wasn't closed down tightly so it was open and there was food all over the floor. Someone had eaten the plastic top of the jaffa cake tube and then had the runs in a corner. A large piece of wallpaper had been torn off the wall and chewed and someone had pulled up the carpet in one corner and there was bits of carpet everywhere.

How did this happen in ONE night? How did two normally well behaved bunnies turn into two messy naughty bunnies so fast? Where they got the plastic jaffa cake lid from or how they reached the food container I will never know.

It took me half an hour to clean up!!

Naughty bunnies!

The thing was, I came downstairs to find them curled up together in the middle of the devastation like nothing was amiss! Threatened them with being locked in the puppy cage at night - they both knew I didn't mean it though and just sat there looking cute!

Good job we've not decorated the dining room yet!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like the sight I wake up to everyday! :shock: :shock: maybe they had my Storm over to play! :lol:

Back