• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new boys ..were girls!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 2 lads arrived yesterday with the names Blossom and Daisy :shock: The children who were giving them up quickly renamed them when told they were male!
So meet
Rusty (AKA Blossom!)
Rusty.jpg

and Smokie (AKA Daisy!)
Smokie.jpg

The were fighting each other so I'ves split them and they are eating well and Rusty who was being bullied quite a lot seems much happier!
They are a year old and will be neutered then looking for new homes

Aww they are handsome lads Jill.

I know you cant tell by their faces, but they look like lads to me! :D . Sure they will find new home soon once over their neuters.

Deb x

silly4sows said:

I know you cant tell by their faces, but they look like lads to me! :D . Sure they will find new home soon once over their neuters.

Deb x

Actually lots of animals have facial differences between males and females so it's possible! Male rats often have very wide blunt heads whereas girls have very slimline feminine ones with pointy noses. Male dogs often have a wider head too. And human males have a 'Warning: male' sign on their foreheads... :lol:

Karly said:
silly4sows said:

Deb x

And human males have a 'Warning: male' sign on their foreheads... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
they are lovely bunsters! :D

Back