• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Marble met Billy *pic heavy*

ruthie

Warren Scout
Hi all I'd like to introduce Marble, she is a 16mth old magpie harlequin (someone reliably informed me off here :) ) and has been looking after me for just over a year.
marble1.jpg

I decided it was time for her to have a friend, and contacted my closest rabbit rescue, who turned out to be Honeybunnys. I had just bought Marble a new hutch and run for her birthday, but Jill said I would need a bigger one. So began the mammoth task of renovating, it took me a week to get my Dad out of his chair, but finally it was ready.

Jill arrived on sunday to a house full of guests,as it was my mums birthday, but I couldn't wait any longer. Marble was tried with Wooky in the bathroom, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be :cry:

Along came Billy
billy.jpg

there was a little chasing
mb.jpg

but a lot better than with wooky!

I got up yesterday morning and Marble was grooming Billy
grooming2.jpg

and a bit later on they were
mb4.jpg

mb1.jpg

and the last one!

mb7.jpg

A big thank you to Jill for her advice and of course Billy! :D

Ruthie...great new pictures...and they look sooo happy...I'm so pleased Billy has found his Mrs Billy! :lol: He was really in need of a friend and it's lovely to see a happy ending..

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!

What a lovely post.

Glad the 2 bunnies are happy .....Oooooh I love a good love story :D

it just goes to prove that there is someone for everyone :lol: and at first you dont succsed....... :) and the pic progress is the best yet.

Back