• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE..ive put her outside..UPDATE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
ohhh im worried my hope baby will be cold tonight . first night out in her new mansion(pics on stories and photos).
Shes so used to being warm inside .
im worried shell think i dont love her no more :( :( :(

Angie

Re: Hope...ive put her outside

bunnymadhouse said:
ohhh im worried my hope baby will be cold tonight . first night out in her new mansion(pics on stories and photos).
Shes so used to being warm inside .
im worried shell think i dont love her no more :( :( :(

Angie

Isn't she Destructo Bun?
I always feel like this when my horse goes out for the summer. For the first few days, he stands by the gate shouting to come in. Within two weeks, he's happily part of a herd of cows & I can get nowhere near him!

She'll be fine - happy she can destroy things in peace :D

She'll be fine - she'll love being outside in the fresh air and sunshine. And she'll be able to create all the devastation she likes without wreaking your house!

kept cheaking on Hope last night every half hour or so (blue was fed up of me disturbing them i think :wink: )
she seemed ok but i kept startling her and i was scared shed hurt herself so decided at 9.30 to leave them alone .

She seemed very quiet this morning and wasnt eating her soft poos . i think she was trying to make me fell guilty :( and it worked :? :(
Left the door open all afternoon but she spent nearly all the time sulking in her bed .

After tea she looked a bit happier though and ive caught her and Blue cuddled up loads of times :D

i hope ive done the right thing ...in fact i know i have ...but still feel awful ......and i miss my destructive babe round my feet trying to get the computer wires :cry: :cry:

Awwwww Angie I feel like that now I have bonded snuggle-bun Michael with Millie. Although still indoors I feel a bit left out now he has Mills to snuggle :cry: :roll:
I am sure Hope will be fine. She's a big girlie now and in a steady relationship :wink: But you'll ALWAYS be her Mum :D :D

Janex

Aaw its hard to let go :( She'll be fine - she may ignore you and not phone for a bit but she'll come round! :wink:

They have a great home there.

You can always bring them in??? i bring Holly an Alfie in to the lounge with me sometimes...they have best of both worlds :D

Back