• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got back with 2 boys ..Blossom and Daisy!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have just finished settling in 2 rabbits I collected earlier tonight. The lady had been sold them by another small "rescue" that used to exist in Leicester.....she was told they were 8 weeks old and sisters that had been neutered! :shock:

Well she's had them a year and now has to part with them....I went to get them ..picked the first one up and yes she is a he...and so's his sister..if you know what I mean :lol:
So Blossom and Daisy have been renamed, by the ladies children, Smokie and Rusty...any guesses what colours they are?! :D
No wonder they were fighting...now in seperate hutches and at peace with the world....pics tomorrow

What insane individual would tell someone two intact male rabbits were neutered females? It's only a matter of time before you see certain parts of the male anatomy... :shock:

Inimical Me said:
What insane individual would tell someone two intact male rabbits were neutered females? It's only a matter of time before you see certain parts of the male anatomy... :shock:

well at least they have there money by then :roll: :roll: , most pet shop get around selling two rabbits like this mainly the tell them that two unrelated girls work :shock: :shock: that one of the reason i have had sooooooooo many girls in and so few boys!

I have mainly boys now....!
The sad thing is this place was calling itself "rescue"...still listed as one on some places...althought the website is no longer available..!! although the owner did a runner after a couple of visits from the RSPCA..and for those of you who read my thread a while back about another place in Leicestershire..no this was a different one. Sadly I think there are many places like this all of the country :(

The lady was really nice but didn't know much about buns so hadn't realised they were boys....just noticed they had a scrap now and then and kept trying to hump each other..her children looked after them and I dont think picked them up much..hence the scratches on my arms!!!! :shock:

Back