• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even the Odd Drip From a Water Bottle.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......dont appear to wake Sarah from her snooze :roll: :roll:

Picture811.jpg

Janex

Oh my god... she is the most beautiful thing! You and your rexes Jane! One day I'll be knocking on your door for bunny cuddles ;) :lol: :shock: :lol: . She's so so so stunning! Black otter rexes are my favourite :love: :love:

She looks very chilled out!
How many rexes do you have? I think they're so beautiful, I love your piccie of Hal also

She is very pretty :love:

Jayne why are your bunnies always asleep in their pictures?Are they permanently sedated? :lol: :lol:

Lind80 said:

Jayne why are your bunnies always asleep in their pictures?Are they permanently sedated? :lol: :lol:

Jane loves her bunnies so much she can't say no when they ask her to share her wine! :lol: :lol:

Inimical Me said:
Lind80 said:

Jane loves her bunnies so much she can't say no when they ask her to share her wine! :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

Dwunk Babbits!!

:shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Janex

So thats how come you're babbits are always so laid back Jane - they're all drunk! Carrot wine all round!

Back