• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OFFICIAL INVITE TO BUNNY RECEPTION

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Blueberry muffin is proud to anounce that he is now officialy married to Hope . :D :D :thumb:

They have just moved into their bunny mansion (pics to follow) and they are very pleased with it . :D

Blueberry says it is nicely spacious with a dormer bedroom ( :wink: :wink: :oops: ) and a good view .

Hope says she likes the decor but would like some underfloor heating as she has been used to the luxery of being warm since November last year.

Both invite you all to an on line reception this evening , starting now .
please bring your own carrot wine and celery nibbles . Hay will be provided :D

xbunsandkids031.jpg

HOPE AND BLUEBERRY MUFFIN S BUNNY MANSION :D

Ooh, congratulations!! I haven't had time to buy a prezzie, so I hope you won't chuck me out? :lol:

Thats an amazing house for the newly bonded Buns!!
I raise a glass of chilled dried white (carrot wine's all gone :wink: :lol: ) to the happy couple :D :D

Janex

I'll join you in that class of dry white, Jane. I'm sure the happy couple aren't too impressed at their honeymoon being interrupted though :lol: Great house - got any bigger pics, can't see it all properly :D

Alison A said
Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll join you in that class of dry white, Jane. I'm sure the happy couple aren't too impressed at their honeymoon being interrupted though Great house - got any bigger pics, can't see it all properly

will get some better pics tomorrow if its not raining and ill post them bigger :thumb:

honeybunny said:
Congratulations to the happy couple! :D hope the ring was 24 carrot! (oh the old ones are the best! :oops: )

:lol: :lol:

There new home looks great! I hope they will have many happy years together :D

What a fab mansion! Jack and Milly want to know if they can have one! I hope they have many happy times in there together!

Back