• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

farting

touie

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone elses rabbit **** alot, not noticed it with any of the others, but Amys a right stinker!!! ? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alfie kennedy said:
no way?? i didnt think that they did ****??

Is this a wind up?? :?

wind up (as in winding up a clock) definately not! :shock:
wind up (as in windy weather) definately ! :lol:

Um...interesting question. I've never heard my bunny do it anyway. But I'm guessing they're silent yet violent. :lol:

Oh yes, they f*rt alright. Do not under any circumstances stand too close to Old Bill after he has had some Brocolli!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

this is hilarious, I asked my boyfriend the other day "do you think rabbits ****" he looked at me like a right weirdo as usual.

Well...i dont think Alfie and Holly do??

However,...

One night Alfie jumped on to the sofa and i am SURE i heard a f=rt....must havc been him then???!?!?!!

well i never..you learn something about buns everyday!

Alfie kennedy said:
this is hilarious, I asked my boyfriend the other day "do you think rabbits ****" he looked at me like a right weirdo as usual.

Well...i dont think Alfie and Holly do??

However,...

One night Alfie jumped on to the sofa and i am SURE i heard a f=rt....must havc been him then???!?!?!!

well i never..you learn something about buns everyday!

....and now your BF has some-BUNS to divert the blame to if he, well, suffers from unexpected 'turbulence'!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

loopylop said:
Yup, hence why Sophie doesn't get kale!

*Holds nose and goes EWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

Nope, dont believe such a beautiful lady like Sophie could let rip!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Bet it NEVER wakes Rudy up :roll: :roll:

Janex

JCO said:
loopylop said:
Yup, hence why Sophie doesn't get kale!

*Holds nose and goes EWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

Nope, dont believe such a beautiful lady like Sophie could let rip!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Bet it NEVER wakes Rudy up :roll: :roll:

Janex

:lol: :lol: The only thing that wakes rudy up is food! :lol:

I asked the same question ages ago, looked for the link but it has been removed! :(

Here is another one though..

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10795&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I've never heard mine do it. But sometimes they make a right stink :lol: . The same sort of smell as when their poos get a bit, er... moist. Only without the poop. Which I presume is a bunny parp :lol: :lol: .

Back