• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED:Doe Known to Have Had 'Snuffles'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........as a friend for Hal. I only have one 'known snuffles' single Doe, Sarah, but she and Hal dont get on. Well, he likes her she HATES him :cry: :roll:
Hal has been asymptomatic for over a year but dont want to bond him with a Bun not known to have had Snuffles before. Even though he is not 'infectious' he may well be 'contageous'. He is a bun who I think needs to be bonded. He has very poor sight :(
Age/Colour/Breed of Doe immaterial.
Please PM me if you know of a Bun who fits the Bill to be a friend for this handsome chap!!

Picture701.jpg

Janex

I know of a bootiful Lady but it would mean the handsome hal coming to live in Dumfries!!!!!! I think Oakley would Love him! But Stitch would def have something to say i think!!! I shall keep my eyes peeled Jane XX

Phill said:
I know of a bootiful Lady but it would mean the handsome hal coming to live in Dumfries!!!!!! I think Oakley would Love him! But Stitch would def have something to say i think!!! I shall keep my eyes peeled Jane XX

Thanks Phill!!
Janex

Jane have you tried Angela at GBH rescue in Beckenham, I have a vague recollection that they have several snuffly buns who live away from the others but are available for rehoming if a suitable home comes up?

AlisonA said:
Jane have you tried Angela at GBH rescue in Beckenham, I have a vague recollection that they have several snuffly buns who live away from the others but are available for rehoming if a suitable home comes up?

Thanks Alison, I haven't but I will.
Does she offer a 'dating service' so Hal could choose his friend?

Janex

Still does! Kahlo's off to meet her new man on Thursday..... we picked him now we've just got to see whether Angela can get her to like him! :lol: :lol:

Angela managed to get 2 of Eve's bunnies who previously seemed to hate each other, to fall in love, so she's obviously a confident bonder!

PS no you can't have Santa :wink:

Well I would send you Henbane (snuffly rex) but I think Bittersweet would miss her (another rex), and if I gave you both they would want to take some of the neddies, english and pole with them, so what about 17 bonded buns for company :D :D I'll even throw in a giant for good measure, partially bonded to the rest but prefers her own and human company, and has just hurt her back running and binkying too hard :( Any takers :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know a while ago Angela had some snuffle buns, they were gorgeous!!! I got Holly from her and she is GREAT!!!!

She is about 60 mins away from Surbiton if that.

She may even come to you!!!

Alfie kennedy said:
i know a while ago Angela had some snuffle buns, they were gorgeous!!! I got Holly from her and she is GREAT!!!!

She is about 60 mins away from Surbiton if that.

She may even come to you!!!

Can you pm me Angela's contact details please :D

Janex

Hi Jane, I have a sooty fawn female lop who has had snuffles and is on injections up her nose every 6wks which seems to do the trick, my vet had never used them before on a rabbit only dogs and cats and we were both surprised on the effect

I don't think my brother would let me offer his sniffly bun :lol:
But later this year we'll hopefully be looking for a boyfriend for her too :)

Back