• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BRIAR PATCH RESCUE in association with.......

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
a carpenter :lol: :lol: :lol:

we will be advertisig hutches and runs for sale on my rescue site hopefully by the end of the week, they are really good quality ship lap and extra large sizes ALL 2 foot high and VERY reasonably priced and made to order, and the best thing briar patch rescue will be receiving a generous donation for everyone sold have already sold 2 yay!.
so if anyone is interested please email me for details, they are coming flat packet or made and delivered locally.

i will be looking into coutier charges soon when i get a spare minute these days for further a field:shock: :shock:

bespoke can be made to order :D

email me for details

Eve x

bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:
Wowee, Thats great eve :D :D xx

well i think so they are great quality and gives me somewhere to recommend the big hutches! :D

If only you were nearer, I'd love to have a look at some - although there is the little thing called money, which i dont have any of!! :lol: xx

Back