• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candy and Dobb's Here's how the bondings going

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
Well, here's where we're up to with the bonding of Candy and Dobb's.

I'll see if dinner's on it's way yet candy.

keepingalookout.jpg

I'm coming to get you.

112.jpg

Not more photos, quick let me hide my face.

114.jpg

This is all too much like hard work, time for a nap.

117.jpg

They haven't been left alone yet and are still sleeping in seperate cages but they do have the run of the kitchen, dining room and there down stairs run area so they are able to race round quite a bit.

Dobb's at the moment is fasicinated by his reflection in the stainless steel kitchen bin and keeps going round the back to see where the other bunny is :lol:

Camdy, the little madam is making him do all the work, she pushes her head under his chin so he'll groom her.

Candy my bunny waste disposal bunny eats everything where Dobb's tends to eat most of it but have it all over his cage floor, so when I take the bowls for filling candy jumps into his cage and eats anything she can find and the best of it is Dobb's lets her.

Becki, you know how Dobb's loves his rich tea biccies, well this morning I gave them both there biccies together in the room while I was cleaning their cages. Candy finished her's then went and pinched Dobb's and ran off with it, he chased her and then they both sat eating it from either side.

bluebunny said:
Awwww id leave them together now they look so happy

I'm not brave enough yet :oops: :lol:

Everything seems fine but if candy's in her cage and Dobb's jumps in Candy jumps stright out, so I waiting to see if over the next few days candy will stay put when he gets in with her.

Also, his grooming can get a bit on the rough side, he scratch at candy with his paws as well as licking. It's great for getting rid of all her loose fur but I think he hurts her sometimes and all the silly girl dose is run off instead of saying 'hay mate, thst hurt'. When she gets round to doing both of these and hopefully Dobb's wont have lost interest, I think the time will be right....... now how long is it till christmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try taking away Dobbs cage and leave them in the run to see if Candy will except Dobbs going in, you might find if there is only one cage then they might snuggle in it together. They have more than enough room in the run not to sleep in the cage.

runnybabbit said:
Becki, you know how Dobb's loves his rich tea biccies, well this morning I gave them both there biccies together in the room while I was cleaning their cages. Candy finished her's then went and pinched Dobb's and ran off with it, he chased her and then they both sat eating it from either side.

Aww, I used to love my two pinching food off one another :D :( . Heres hoping Candy & Dobbs have MANY MANY happy years together with you :D :D xx

Back