• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert -19th May U/D-Its CANCER.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Today is the first day since his Dental op' that I have felt Bertie's pain is not being controlled by all the Meds he is on :cry:
This afternnon he is drooling lots and keeps resting his chin on Cerys'back. Buns with tooth/jaw ache tend to do that. So we are back to see Cristabel tomorrow and I fear the only option is to attempt another GA to see if molar spurs have grown again and it is that that is causing the pain or if it is Osteomyelitis. If the latter I think I am going to have to let Uncle Albert go :cry: :cry: He is on maximum pain relief already(along with penicillin injections) yet is now getting breakthrough pain :cry: :cry:
If he has the GA he may well arrest again and I am not sure it would be fare for Cristabel to attempt resuscitation this time :cry: :cry:
Oh dear........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

uncle albert

Come on dear old uncle albert :( get better for your mummy who loves you so much :) healing vibes coming your way jane :)

Oh no! I have my fingers crossed for you both! You've got a great vet by the sounds of things and he's in great hands with you, whatever happens, you know you did your best by him.

Aw Jane, I'm so sorry. :( You're doing all the right things and he knows that you love him. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both.

AMETHYST

Oh Jane, poor Albert,

Come on Bertie, you can do it.

Lots of healing, soothing and calming vibes heading your way Jane!

Thank you everyone. Uncle A has just eaten a huge bowlful of softened SS pellets and carrot puree. He is still very dribbly and I have had to shave all the fur off his chin and put vaseline on it to try to stop it getting sore.
I am absolutely DREADING today
:cry: :cry:

Janex

Back